Thursday, February 16, 2012

snow and eggs

Today is absolutely gorgeous!! It snowed a tiny bit last night, which made our mountains stunning this morning. We had to bundle up for our walk, but it was worth it. :)



Last night I was supposed to make quiche for dinner. I never ended up finding a good recipe. I want one that uses egg whites (not Egg Beaters) since I have a lot of eggs to use. Regular quiche is so bad for you, but I know if I loaded up a lower fat one with turkey bacon and a little cheese, it would be great. If anyone has a low fat recipe, let me know! Anyway, I ended up just making scrambled eggs. The picture below would lead you to believe Kendall loved them. Don't be fooled. She gagged her way through the assigned number of bites. I know many people don't like the texture of eggs, but I'm determined to push through and keep placing them in front of her. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Okay, swallow 5 bites of egg and then look up and smile!" Is that what you said? :)
Mom