Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I never really watch award shows. I mainly enjoy seeing the beautiful dresses on the red carpet. The Academy Awards had some amazing ones. Here are my three favorites. :)

I thought this was absolutely one of the most beautiful dresses I've ever seen. It's so simple and elegant and I just love her simple hair to go along with it.



I guess I like this off-white color, because I loved this one too, especially offset with the black belt.



This one was just fun with the little skirt around the middle and I love red.



*We had a lot of snow last night and it was quite a treat for Kendall this morning. Cam wasn't too into it.


*Spinach Pattie update from yesterday: Verdict? Very tasty. :) I ate mine plain, but I think it would be great as "burger" or dipped in some sort of sauce.

2 comments:

kdebruyn said...

I love how in your snow picture, you're still in flip flops! How I miss that part of CA! =)

Anonymous said...

Snow covered lawns with palm trees. I love it. It says, "This cold weather won't last long." :)