Friday, March 2, 2012

short post

*A friend and I were talking the other day about a "would you rather?" So...would you rather be in uncomfortably cold weather, or uncomfortably hot weather? I would much rather be in hot weather. The heat doesn't bug me that much and I can get in a foul mood if I'm outside in the cold for too long.

*We went to Disneyland yesterday with my parents. They were taping a scene from Modern Family right by Peter Pan. Pretty cool :)

Here are the kids at Downtown Disney's Lego store.



*We had a playdate yesterday at a boy's house from Cam's class. I did not see my kids for the first hour we were there (however I HEARD them running around!). For some moms, that's no big deal. But thinking to our life in years past, this was awesome. First off, I never really did playdates with Cam because they were difficult for him. But to have playdate and feel "normal" (with kids happily playing all around the house) was great. :)

*Dinner tonight: Hamburgers (ground beef mixed with Lipton Onion Soup), veggies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't you LOVE to have been a fly on the wall where they were playing?

I don't know about the hot or cold question...I just know that on a winter night when I crawl into bed with my microwaved corn bag at my feet, it's so wonderful! It just whispers, "Relax...go to sleep, Donna."