Thursday, March 15, 2012

grandma and grandpa

I told Chris that while the kids would have loved all the new experiences they would have had were we to have gone to Vegas this past week, I think they had an equally good time at my in-laws' over the weekend. :)

The Pumpkin Patch we always go to was open this weekend. The kids were so excited to go again!






Chris and his dad went golfing and took Cam for the first half. Here he is inspecting the score sheet, which he liked to fill out. :)



Playing around on the front lawn.



p.s. Last night Cam played catcher for his game. He was so cute in his equipment. I wish I could have taken a video of him bending down each time to get the ball. It was like he was in slow motion because he was not used to those bulky knee guards!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No wonder those kids get so excited about "going to Grandma and Grandpa's!" Fun stuff--and you didn't even mention the repeat of the bonfire hot dog/s'mores roast!
Mom