Sunday, March 18, 2012

if I had pinterest, this is what I would pin for the future...

*This Smashed Chickpea and Avocado Salad Sandwich looks sooo tasty. I'm going to attempt it for the kids tomorrow...I wouldn't even dare try it on Chris. :)



*I've tried a tube of polenta before and was not impressed at all. I think I didn't know how to make it so it had much flavor. But I'm willing to give the stuff another shot. This Baked Polenta looks like the ticket.



*This pizza didn't interest me because of the toppings, but the crust. Good heavens is this right up our alley!!!! Thick, thick, thick!!!!



*This 3, 2, 1 Cake is SOOO intriguing to me (disregard the totally unnecessary fruit in the pic!). I read about it a while ago and don't know why I have not tried it yet. Basically it's a dessert for one that takes less than a minute. You mix two dry cake mixes (one has to be angel food). You take 3 tbls. of the cake mix, 2 tbls. water, then microwave for 1 minute. How easy is that??



*This Soft Chewy Wrap Bread looks good and the potato flakes in the recipe make me think it really is that soft.



That's it! Hopefully I'll make at least one of these this week and I'll report back!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That cake thing is GENIUS!