Thursday, March 22, 2012

a few food items...

*I think I've mentioned before that my favorite part of a bag of chips/crackers is the very bottom. I love all the broken pieces for some reason. I think they are more salty and just more fun to eat. :) So here is my little snack pile today with my favorite chips. :)



*I've seen a few different cooking shows make colored sugar by simply squeezing a drop of food coloring in sugar and mixing. Seemed easy enough. And it really is! I colored sugar green to cover my Mint Oreo Cookie Balls today. I made them for the kids' teachers at my moms group as well as the girls at my table tomorrow. While I'm not a mint fan when it comes to dessert, I think most people are and therefore like these as opposed to regular Oreo ones.





*Two new foods my kids really like: Tuna and Bell Peppers. Woohoo!!!

No comments: