Wednesday, March 28, 2012

*Went to see The Hunger Games last night with a couple of friends. It was great!! The book was better (which is always the case) but I still think it's so fun to see movies after reading the book to see the differences/similarities. :)

*Kendall has been doing GREAT with potty training!! She really only had a few accidents in the beginning and is even pooping on the potty! Makes me wonder if this could be the end of our constipation issues!! :)

*Last Friday we went over to a new client of Chris' for dinner. They have two boys a little older than our kids. What a night. What a wonderful, normal, this-is-what-typical-families-do night! The kids were gone to the back of the house or backyard most of the evening, allowing more adult conversation than I thought possible in a situation like that. We used to never go over to other peoples' homes for dinner nor have them to our house because it was too stressful for me with Cam. So great to not have that issue anymore!!

*I stumbled across this dress and LOVE it. I love the bow in the front and the poofiness of the skirt.



*My parents are taking the kids to Disneyland tomorrow. I'm not quite sure what to do with myself. :) I know I want to make a cleaning list of places in the house that don't get enough attention. :)

*Have you seen the new Turkey Provolone Sandwich at the Costco food court? While it looks good, I doubt it will make it into our rotation. $3.99 is a little steep for our Costco dinners....not to mention it's not THAT big considering it's 730 calories!!!! :) Also, for those of you who love Costco as much as we do, this is a great website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh--that sandwich gets a "U" for unhealthy!

Ah, be sure you do something fun tomorrow--not just cleaning. Go sit at Starbucks and read a good book or something --at least for a while.
Mom