Sunday, November 18, 2012

ordinary awesome day

Yesterday was one of those days that wasn't amazing in what we actually did, but was fun all around because I just love being with my kids.  Chris had a flag football game out in OC so the kids and I ran errands and hung out all day.

We started with bagels at Panera Bread.



Afterward the kids accompanied me in a drive thru trip to Starbucks.  My order?  Tall coffee soy frappuchino with whip, caramel, and toffee bits on top.  Starbucks is only about a 2x times a month trip for me, so it is always such a treat that makes anything afterward more fun...including a big grocery trip!! :)



The kids did great at Winco, only getting hyper toward the end.  :)

Here is Cam picking out a movie from Redbox for later in the afternoon (he chose Aurthur Christmas).



After Kendall's nap we went for a walk before the rain started.


Again, not a unique day as far as our outings, but it was super fun just to have my little buddies with me all day. :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you enjoy your kids so much! What is Zoe wearing?
Mom