Thursday, December 20, 2012

*Yesterday I realized Cam didn't have school on Friday so I scrambled to find something to bake for his teacher and speech teacher today.  I concocted a recipe that turned out GREAT!  I mixed chocolate graham cracker crumbs, sweetened condensed milk, butter, coconut, mini marshmallows and baked it.  Chris REALLY liked them.  My MIL had given me these cute Christmas gift boxes so I was able to put a few as well as some chocolate chip cookies and some of these in each box.


*Yesterday during special upstairs time, the kids were having tons of fun.  When their allotted time was over, I went up to their homemade "trampoline".  Wow. I think they must have had every pillow in the house over the entire floor. :)


*This morning my parents attended Cam's Christmas performance with us.  Cam was a narrator.  Except for being a tad squirmy on stage (okay...a lot squirmy!), he spoke clearly, slowly, and made us sooo proud!

Kendall seemed to enjoy the production, which was a nice 20 minutes long. :)












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, he was Mr. Expressive Reader--I loved it!

If you have one of those saltine things left, would you bring it to me and let me taste it tomorrow? I can't imagine. But it sounds easy.

Mom

susan said...

Ahhh - wish I could have been there to watch him!