Sunday, March 24, 2013

three

THREE TV shows I look forward to watching each week...
Pioneer Woman, Southland, Celebrity Apprentice

THREE foods I wish I could eat an unlimited amount of...
El Burrito tortillas, my MIL's homemade rolls with lots of butter, underbaked brownies

THREE places I'd like to go...
New York (been there but want to go with Chris), Austin (just heard it's a super cool city), an all day spa

THREE fun memories from Cam's spring break...
Trip up to my in-laws, play date with Jen (whom I don't see enough), Palm Springs park for bike rides with the kids

THREE things I would spend $50 on...
A food dehydrator (the kids love dried fruit but it's so expensive), clothes for me, a day at a waterpark with the kids

THREE things I wish I did more (or at all)...
Experimented with meals and not cook the same things all the time, crafts with the kids, volunteered somewhere other than church

THREE things I'm excited about this summer...
Trip to San Diego with my in-laws, trip to Reno to visit Chris' Aunt Noonie and Deb, beach trips with the kids

THREE random things I'm thankful for...
A mom who gives the best advice, a husband who works long hours for his family, kids who are loads of fun to hang out with

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting "snippets into Kelly." I think you already DO experiment with your cooking.

Mom