Sunday, May 26, 2013

change of plans

Wanting to do something fun for the Memorial weekend, we had initially planned to spend the night last night with Chris' friend, Peyt, out in OC.  However with the transfer of the eye infection from Kendall to Cameron, we realized that wasn't smart as his infection was much worse. :(

So yesterday Chris and Cam spent the entire afternoon at Urgent Care after we noticed tiny blisters on his actual eyeball.  Yikes!  He was a good boy for being there a loooong time!!



Fortunately I can report that the antibiotics have already started working and the blisters are gone as of this morning. :)

However since he is still contagious, we needed to figure out today's plans since church wasn't one of them.  Baffling us by turning down going to see "Epic" with Chris (my kids just aren't huge theater enthusiasts), he and Cam will run errands while Kendall and I head to church.  However we will have a "celebrate Cam's eye getting better" dinner tonight with my parents at Gourmet Pizza.  I don't remember the last time we ate there so I'm VERY much looking forward to it. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was certainly worth celebrating. Thank you, Lord, that the infection cleared up. And, wow, what a great little patient letting you put the drops in his eye.
Mom

Teresa DiMillo said...

Epic was awesome! Both Taelyn AND Trent sat the whole time thoroughly engaged in the movie. Todd and I really liked it as well. I'm so glad Cam's eye infection cleared up.