Friday, May 17, 2013

currently...

Current music:  The other day my mom, Chris and I were talking about which concert we would go to if had the chance.  My choice?  Zac Brown Band.

Current guilty pleasure:  Cool Whip.  This stuff has been making nightly appearances in my Skinny Cow concoctions.  I just CANNOT let myself think about the ingredient list.  I know it's terrible and I heard a rumor once that the stuff actually is black during the first stage of production. Blek!

Current nail color:  I NEVER paint my fingernails because I bite them too much.  My toes are purple. :)

Current Drink:  As always, homemade hot cocoa.  Chris recently asked me if I thought I was addicted (due to my 3 cups a day).  I said I wasn't since I can easily not have it when we are out of town or I'm gone all day. An "addict" can't go a day without something, right???

Current Favorite Show: Sunny Anderson's Homemade in America

Current item on wish list:  For a few years I've wanted to find a cute jumpsuit.  I have yet to find one that is flattering.  Not sure what it is about them but I just think they are so cute.

Current Blessing:  Our health.  We rarely need to go to the doctor, which is so helpful considering our health insurance deductible! :)

Current annoyance:  Cam's dislike of cheese.  It sure makes meals for him more tricky!

Current food experiment: I blogged about these a while back and made another batch yesterday.  I ended up rolling them into balls since the dough came out a bit sticky.  I then rolled them in graham cracker crumbs to form "Chocolate Chip Healthy Balls".  The kids approved. :)

2 comments:

Donna Stark said...

I'm your mother and I did not know you bite your fingernails. You must not do it in public. How long have you done that?
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I didn't mean "Don't do it in public"...I meant "the fact that I didn't know you bite your nails must mean that you don't do it in public." HA! Sounded a little bossy there. :)
Mom