Wednesday, May 22, 2013

randoms

*Yesterday we dropped the kids off at my parents' and drove out to a retirement party in honor of Chris' aunt.  It was such a nice party and it was fun to be able to celebrate sooo many years of teaching with her.  And I'll admit it was nice to not have to worry about the kids!




*Kendall's eye infection has pretty much cleared up.  However now Cam has it + a fever :(

*Dinner tonight:  White Chicken Enchiladas

*Chris and I watched the series finale of The Office the other night.  I have to admit that I teared up a few times. It was a tad emotional to watch the characters we have watched all the years wrap up their lives.

*A couple weeks ago I had an Errandgirl job.  I mentioned a long time ago that I had started a small business of running errands for people. I have had very few jobs, but this one was great and I wish more similar ones would come my way.  I basically took a guy (friend of my parents') to the airport.  The best part was I was back before the kids even woke up (I had to pick him up at 4:30am)!!  Quick and easy money :)



2 comments:

Jessica said...

I teared up too on the final episode of the Office. I'll miss it!

Teresa DiMillo said...

I really liked how the Office ended, I got pretty emotional as well. I was so happy Michael Scott came back.