Thursday, July 17, 2014

cousins

Yesterday my kids went to bed exhausted. It was our first day with my sister's kids as they flew in from Germany the night before. To say the cousins had fun together is quite an understatement. They swam for two hours, played, and ended with dinner at my parents. They loved every single minute of it. And I loved every single minute with my sister as well. This will be one fun year with them living so close. :)



My mom got cute little Beanie Babies and made a scavenger hunt for the kids to find their "cousin stuffies".



2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay for getting to spend time with your sister!

Teresa DiMillo said...

You and your sister look so much alike!! It's amazing having cousins so close! A year? Are they moving back for a while? That's exciting!