Tuesday, March 24, 2015

spring break

*We had an awesome weekend in Mexico. I'm still waiting on gathering pictures and I'll post them soon. :)

*Today was such a nice day, we decided to eat lunch outside. It's funny how excited Kendall gets about this.



*We are still enjoying spring break. This week is somewhat low key due to our trip this past weekend. The only big outing we have planned is the beach on Thursday. I will say that it has been heaven to not have to pack their lunch/snack boxes each morning. Heaven!

*We got together with some friends this morning and I made Snickerdoodle Scones. I had made them in the past and forgot how labor intensive they were. However they taste pretty darn good so I think they are well worth the effort.


*We made a trip to Winco last week for some groceries. Part of the reason we made the drive was to stock up on candy for our Mexico trip. Our favorite? Yogurt covered pretzels. :)



*Cam is still really enjoying Tae Kwan Do. He's already gone the past two days and wants to go again tomorrow. It is SUCH a good thing for him. During one class, his teacher even talked to him about his tendency to apologize for everything (and how that shows a lack of confidence). The self assurance and assertiveness we are hoping he gains from this will be worth all the money in the world. :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Those scones were amazing! I totally hogged the ones I kept :)