Sunday, March 1, 2015

sleepover

*I've decided it is just worth the extra money to buy name brand plastic cling wrap.

*On Saturday Cam had his belt testing (to move up a belt color in Taekwando). I was really proud of him because he had been practicing a lot. We won't know for sure until Wednesday, but we are hopeful that he passed. It would be hard on him to see other kids from his class with yellow belts, while he still has his white.

Here he is afterward holding his wood board that he broke on the first try! :)


*Last night we had my sister's kids over to spend the night. Lots of fun was had.




*I'm attempting to meal plan a few nights this week:

Monday: Petite Crustless Quiche (this will be sketchy as both my kids aren't egg lovers)
Tuesday: White Chicken Enghiladas (one of Chris' favorite things I make)
Wednesday: Possibly go out to eat to celebrate Cam going up a belt color (crossing fingers!)
Thursday: Meatballs (I made a bunch and froze this weekend) and Cottage Cheese pancakes
Friday: ???



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so hopeful he earned his belt too!
Mom