Wednesday, January 13, 2016

some questions i stumbled across

1. What was your favorite food as a child?
Baked potatoes and donuts

2. If you could change your first name, what would it be?
Emery

3. What celebrity have you been told you look like?
Janel Moloney (Donna Moss from West Wing)


4. What is something naughty you did as a child?
I would hide under the kitchen table and eat homemade Play-Doh

5. When was the last time you stayed up past midnight?
I honestly have no idea. :)

6. If you could go on a vacation tomorrow, where would it be? 
Aulani. Chris and I would simply die to take the kids here. Die.


7. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket?
No

8. What book are you currently reading?
No book. I'm done with Bill O'Reilly's "Killing..." series and have yet to find one that sticks. However a friend of mine just gave me a big bag of magazines and I'm super excited. :)

9. What is the last show you binge watched?
24 (kind of bummed that when it returns, Kiefer Sutherland will not be on it)






2 comments:

Jessica said...

Number 4 and 5 made me chuckle, hehe.

I recently dusted off my Goodreads account and updated it. I made a goal to read more this year and I'm looking forward to digging into many books. I love to read.

I've never watched 24. I'm still enjoying Scandal :) I wouldn't say I'm binge watching it (Walking Dead was the last show I binge watched), but I'm enjoying it anytime I have to work. It makes working seem much more enjoyable when I have a good show to watch.

Anonymous said...

Emery? Really? Emery?
Mom