Sunday, January 31, 2016

baby pic

*Poor Kendall has been sick since Thursday night. She was so sad to miss her special, "100th Day of School" celebration on Friday as well as a birthday party yesterday. :( So far, her days have consisted of movies, coloring (when the Motrin has kicked in), and lying on the couch listening to KidsBop on Pandora.

Yesterday I let her sit out front and watch her friends play for a change of scenery.


*I have had the most painful knot in my back since Tuesday. I have never had one this long and despite Chris using his elbow to try and rub it out, it doesn't seem to be getting any better. :(

*We are half way through, The Martian, and are really liking it.


*This weekend Kendall and I were going through my memory box. I found a baby picture of myself and the first thing I thought was how much I look like Cam.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness, that is crazy how much Cameron looks like you :)

Poor Kendall! On the plus side it's so easy when they are sick at this age versus 1!

Anonymous said...

Awww, so sorry Miss Kendall had to miss those things she'd looked forward to. Great idea to bundle her up and let her sit outside. Looks like she liked it!

And yes, what a great resemblance between you and Cameron!
Mom