Monday, August 20, 2007

all Cam

I'll blog about our fun weekend tomorrow, but today I have a few cute pics of our little boy. He got his hair cut today by my friend, Liz. She does such a great job on him, despite him being somewhat squirmy! Here is a before and after.





Today we are starting to nurse only at bedtime, which will fade out this week and he'll be completely weaned. He has finally taken the sippy cup, and has become a CHAMP at it! He guzzles it down so quickly.



He is sooo precious to watch while he sleeps, but how could this position, with his booty in the air, possibly be comfortable??


4 comments:

Grandma said...

What a cutie. Did she shave his head like his daddy? He sleeps so he can have a clear shot of his thumb I think!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! He has a lot of you in his face, I think. Bet you never thought you'd see the day when you could post that he was a champ with the sippy cup! And good for you for nursing him for a year!

Team Harry said...

My kids slept the same way w/ their botty up in the air!! So sweet!! I love the Fo-Hawk!!! Awesome picture!!

Anonymous said...

Hoooray! Just when you think he'll never do something (guzzle the sippy cup), you round the corner & things have changed! That's the story of babyhood. Mr. Cool with the dinosaur haircut. :o)