Friday, August 24, 2007

chris


There are two huge things I'm thankful for in my life right now. FIrst off, I LOVE, LOVE getting to stay home with Cam. And second, I LOVE, LOVE the fact that Chris works from home. It makes my days so much more fun when Chris can come in and take little breaks with Cam and I, eat lunch with me, and go on random errands with me just so we can both get out of the house. Another great thing about Chris being at home is that he is sooo funny! As many of you know, he has such a quick sense of humor, in that he can think of funny remarks to almost anything. He makes me laugh all the time! Here are two from yesterday:

*As I was attempting to feed Cam a mixture of lima beans, green beans, and peas (pureed), Chris informs me that I might as well be feeding him, "...a mixture of dog poop, manure, and burnt hair". How random, and funny, is that???

*(Disclaimer: this will only be funny if you have Tivo) As I was telling Chris about my conversation with my friend, Jen, I started telling him about how we got on the topic of our high school reunion. As soon as those words left my mouth, he made the "blp, blp, blp" sounds that Tivo makes when you go to fast forward something. Apparently hearing about my high school reunion wasn't too interesting to him. Imagine that!!!

Those are just two of the many funny things he says throughout the day that make me laugh and brighten my day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

...or like the time you both came home from going out during the day & asked me how Cam was...I said he had slept most of the time...& Chris said, "Nooooo! that's not fair. This doesn't count." He IS quick-witted & since I do love to laugh, I get lots of yucks from being around him.

Anonymous said...

You being my favorite sister and all, I just want to say I love your choice in husband, and I am always so THRILLED that you two are so happily married. It makes my heart happy. =)

Grandma said...

Not all couples can handle that much "together-in-the-same-house" time. We are thankful that you two can pull it off. Of course Cameron will be the big winner too. Yes, Chris and his sense of humor have been a mixed blessing since he was old enough to talk. Many times people would come to me laughing and say, "Do you know what Chris said?" My response was, "Is this something I REALLY need to know?" I always blame his grandfather - ha!!

Team Harry said...

That's one thing I miss is Chris making us laugh!!!
I love the pic of him and Cam!! Blow it up and frame it!