Thursday, August 16, 2007

all time favorites

What are your all time favorites? A few of mine are:

Movie: Father of the Bride
TV Show: Felicity
Restaurant: Cheesecake Factory
Meal: Mizzithera (from Spaghetti Factory)
Vacation spot: Santa Barbara
Dog: Sharpe (sp?). I think that is the name...it is the super wrinkly kind
Grade: 6th--I had just transferred to a new school from a very bad 5th grade year.
Memory with friends: All the random road trips I took with girlfriends in college
Job: High School Counselor (however my second was when I worked at a bagel shop!)
Memory with Chris: Our trip to Vegas soon after we got married
Dessert: Claim Jumper Motherload

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Story
Big Brother
Olive Garden
Meat Loaf and mashed potatoes
Hawaii, Maui and Kaui
Cocker Spaniel
8th
Sitting around talking at Montecito
Activities Director at High School
Camping with the family at Soquel
Baked Carmel Apple

Anonymous said...

Um, how about ALL TIME FAVORITE SISTER?

ALL TIME FAVORITE PERSON I WANT TO EMULATE?

ALL TIME FAVORITE PERSON TO SHOP FOR?

ALL TIME FAVORITE RELATIVE WHO LIVES IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY?

You forgot a few!!

What is this about a horrible 5th grade year?????? I didn't know that!

Anonymous said...

And I didn't know 6th grade was your favorite...I would've thought one of your junior high or high school years. That's kind of sweet--your only year at San Bernardino Christian School.

Anonymous said...

i LOVE felicity. LOVE it.