Sunday, August 5, 2007

some bullet points

*Gymboree was fun on Friday. Cam's favorite part are the bubbles.

*We rented Premonition on Friday night. It was so-so. It was a little depressing/dark, but kind of interesting.

*Went to Ontario Mills yesterday to walk around. I didn't get anything, but we had a fun time.

*Last night our friends, Jeremy and Ana came to visit. It was so fun to have them. They are one of those couples where I get along great with Ana and Chris gets along great with Jeremy. Those are hard to come by. Seems like it is usually one spouse that is the glue to a lot of couple friendships...know what I mean?

*Cam didn't do well in the nursery again at church. I know this is a phase...but it gets me down sometimes.

*Tonight we are having Chris's favorite meal that I make: white chicken enchiladas and broccoli salad

*We tivo'd "High School Musical" simply b/c it is SO HUGE right now with all the kids and teens. We were curious what the fuss was about. It was cute...for kids. I honestly was embarrassed to watch it during some parts b/c it was super cheesy. Chris was entertained, but mostly enjoyed making fun of it.

*Right now Chris is out helping our neighbors clean up the yard of a foreclosed house down the street. The yard has gone kapoop and there are weeds everywhere.

*My dad gets back from Ethiopia on Tuesday...YEAH!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly-

I would love to take Ezekiel to a gymboree class! That sounds like so much fun! Do you know of any in the O.C.? =)

PS: I thought it was a great solution for you to work in the nursery while Cam is going through this stage.

-Bethany

Team Harry said...

My kids watch HS musical like everyday. I think it's cute.

I wasn't sure If I liked Premenition either but I loved the end.. I loved the fact that she was able to change her life even if she could change that her husband dies at the end. Goes to show some things r in our control and somethings ultimately aren't. I thought her ending up pregnant was a good twist..
In case you didn't already know:
I'm easily entertained : )

Am I the glue?

Team Harry said...

Oops I meant to write that she couldn't change that he husband dies...

Grandma said...

Glad you had some fun this week. What a nice idea to clean up the yard in the neighborhood. It reflects well on the kind of neighbors you have. Did the nursery workers try giving him his sippy cup and crackers? I am really old because I have no idea what that TV program is or the movie!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, this IS a phase...just seems like a long one, I know. Good for Chris helping to clean up the yard. Was it Fred who was also doing it? Yes, hooray that Daddy's getting home Tuesday!