Monday, July 7, 2008

graham crackers

So I finally attempted my homemade graham crackers. These are Cam's favorite snack and we go through them like water. Since they do have a trace amount of trans fats, I decided to make my own and see what I could come up with. They actually turned out pretty well. They are crunchy, just not quite as tasty as the store bought ones. They are very labor intensive so I'm not sure how much motivation I'll continue to have in making them. I suppose I could make a huge batch and freeze them, but that would be a several hour event that I'm not too sure I'm up for. I'm not going to post the recipe because I doubt anyone will want to take the time, but in case you do, leave me a comment and I'll email it to you. Or you can just search for them on allrecipes.com, which is where I got the recipe.



Thought this was a cute picture. Makes me want to fall asleep just looking at it! Gotta love the belly!

2 comments:

Donna Stark said...

Wow--homemade graham crackers--I am impressed that anyone would make them. Too bad they're so labor intensive because I'm sure they're much healthier.

Team Harry said...

I am soooo impressed!!! I think that's great that you would take so much time to make his favorite snack! You are a great Mom!!