Saturday, July 12, 2008

I've come to realize...

Here you go Jessica!

1. I've come to realize that my legs...are sometimes like jelly at night due to the influx of "mama, mama, baka, baka!!!" (bike rides)

2. I've come to realize that my job.....is the most rewarding thing I'll ever do in my life...ever

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving.....I need to be thankful I have a car as I pass the city bus stops in the 100 degree heat

4. I've come to realize that I need... to not be as stressed out of a mommy whenever we have another one

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when... people are rude to sales clerks for things they have no control over (like the price of an item)

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...it won't be from alcohol but probably a dessert induced coma of eating too much

8. I've come to realize that money...can't buy a loving family

9. I've come to realize that certain people...only know how to talk in a conversation, not listen

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be....."my kid's mom"

11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on...or "had" a crush on Kirk Cameron...yes I had a huge poster in my room!

12. I've come to realize that my mom...is pretty much perfect

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone is... something I feel naked without

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...I was again grateful for a good nights' sleep, something I'll never take for granted again

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...it was very calming to lie in bed reading Psalms

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about....how I don't want to clean the kitchen

17. I've come to realize that my dad....cares more about the poor and needy than anyone I know

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Myspace...it will be the first time in months...not a huge fan

19. I've come to realize that today...I'm looking forward to seeing Jen and Ella

20. I've come to realize that tonight...Chris is cooking me dinner and I'm always excited to see what he comes up with

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow...I have nursery duty, which isn't the most fun thing in the world

22. I've come to realize that I really want to....take Cam to Disneyland in the near future

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, that's a fun post. I like it! Can I tag myself? =)

I meant to write on your last post that you AMAZE me that you will take Cam for a bike ride in the afternoon in the summertime in the desert. Ohmyword. You get HUGE points for that. I wouldn't go in the afternoons, and I wouldn't even be leaving behind an air- conditioned home to do it like you are!!!

I really liked your driving one.

Oh how I wish we could take the 3 cousins to DLand together!

I think I'm cooler to have had a crush on Michael J. Fox. =)

Donna Stark said...

Fun facts! Kirk Cameron? How did I miss that? Good choice

Nothing more fulfilling than parenting--I agree!

Yes, your dad has a VERY tender heart for those who have little--especially overseas.

Fun that Chris fixes a surprise dinner...think I'll hint to John.

Thanks for your kind words. :o)

Team Harry said...

I love you Kel!!!

Anonymous said...

you are amazing.....

Noonie wants to go to Disneyland with you!

Chris is an amazing man, he has such a big heart.