Saturday, July 11, 2009

5 things

I've been tagged! I decided to do five things instead of eight, but here goes...

Five Things I Look Forward to:
1. Going up to Hume Lake with friends in a few weeks
2. Seeing Cam and Kendall's relationship grow and seeing her personality
3. Going to visit my sister in Germany, whenever that might be
4. The next time Chris and I get to go out to dinner together
5. Hearing the number of Cam's words/sentences, which increase all the time

Five Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Relaxed with Kendall in the morning while Chris took Cam to the park
2. Swept and cleaned garage
3. Loved Cam taking a 2 hour nap!
4. Went to Costco with Chris and kids
5. Made peanut butter pasta for dinner

Five Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Wake up and not feel rushed to get ready before the kids are up...just lie there
2. Go shopping by myself
3. Go visit my sister and see Cam and her girls together
4. Think up inventive meals more often, rather than make the same ol' thing
5. Get my hair done more often, but I just don't want to spend the money

Five Shows I Watch:
1. Tori and Dean
2. The Next Foodnetwork Star
3. Southern Belles Louisville
4. Cooking Shows (Semi Homemade and Paula Dean are my favorites)
5. Micky Mouse Club (this is the only time Cam will let me snuggle!!)

People I tag:
Susan
Karen
Jen

3 comments:

Donna Stark said...

I'm curious--what is "Southern Belles, Louisville?"

Team Harry said...

What does People I tag mean??

I've never watched Southern Belles but will try to find it!

I bet that flight to your sisters with Cam is the only thing stopping you!! I hope it's not too long before you get to do that... I know it's gotta be hard to be away from her and the kids!

Love you!

Jessica said...

fun :) Thanks for playing along. It's funny, I didn't realize how many people watch Tori and Dean until this little tag came out!