Wednesday, July 1, 2009

died and gone to heaven

So what restaurant did we choose? We had decided on Claim Jumpers, however as we backed out of the driveway, Chris told me he had another idea and asked if I wanted to be surprised. Yes! So he took me to Spaghetti Factory. I had not been in ages and it was divine! I was surprised mainly because this is not Chris's favorite, by any means. However he knows that I adore their dish, Mizzithera, and rank it among my top 5 meals of all time. What a sweet husband :)

He actually ordered the same thing and ranked his meal a 10! Not bad! It was a nice night to get out just the two of us. I realized I was quite the jabbermouth as we just don't get good chunks of time to talk much anymore. :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVE their mizithra... mmmmm :) I also love the spumoni.

Donna Stark said...

Yes, what a thoughtful husband! And I love surprises like that!

Team Harry said...

Glen and I just went to Maggiano's the other day!! It was sooooo yummy!! I love how spontaneous Chris was!!