Wednesday, July 8, 2009

randomness


*From my recent Taste of Home magazine:
During which of the following events did the pizza industry report the highest number of pizza deliveries?
A. the final episode of Survivor I
B. Superbowl XXXXVIII
C. the O.J. Simpson Bronco chase
d. the opening night of the first Gulf War

*We bought some SPF spray for the first time. I'm NOT a fan at all. I think it is much more greasy and I end up spraying it onto my hands before I put it on anyway because I'm not convinced just spraying it on Cam's legs will be good enough.

*Went to feed the ducks yesterday at a park and I gave Cam a whole piece of bread and told him to tear off a piece. In went the entire piece. Hmmm...we'll need to work on that.

*I love The Next Foodnetwork Star. It combines the best of both worlds for me, reality TV (good, clean reality TV) and cooking. :)

*Chris and I sold one of our cars a while back and have been down to one car for a few weeks. Yes, it does take some getting used to, but it hasn't been too bad. Allowing our Altima to just sit in our garage (since we go most places together), not used much, seemed like a waste as it just kept decreasing in value as time went on. When Chris is gone for a weekend (like this past one), I borrow one of my parent's. Otherwise, when he is gone we just take more walks. That is getting a little harder with the heat, but we seem to manage. :)

*Answer to my quiz? The O.J. chase. Thought that was interesting. :)

3 comments:

Donna Stark said...

Aw, that's what I was going to guess--because it was unplanned(so people couldn't plan a menu days ahead to watch it like they could a Super Bowl)...so ordering pizza meant they wouldn't miss the outcome.

Yeah, really, Scout's honor, I WAS going to guess that.

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

Give the SPF spray another chance! I swear by it!!!

krista said...

I hate spray sunscreen. I just can't do it.
And I read your blog too :) I just didn't know if you knew who I was. Thanks for commenting on my blog!