Tuesday, August 18, 2009

new blog name

I renamed by blog as you can see. CK2 (CK squared). Chris/Kelly and Cameron/Kendall. I know, it isn't the most ingenious, but I got tired of thinking up some fabulous and creative name and this one makes sense. My sister told me a while back that I should make my blog cute, like a cute background or picture header. I don't know how and to be honest, I'm not really motivated to find out. I figure when people come to my blog, they read it and look at the pictures. The fancy stuff around it is cute, but most people end up forgetting it is there anyway. So my boring blog lay out will remain. :)

4 comments:

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

You're too cute! If you ever want help, just let me know and I'll totally hook you up!

The Bagley Bunch said...

Your blog is so not boring! I love reading it!!!! "non--fancy--shmancy" background and all ;). How are you girl!? miss ya!

Donna Stark said...

Cooooooooool blog name! Muy clever! I had never thought of your & Chris's initials and the kids' initials being the same.

susan said...

I really like your blog name, but I still think you should cutesify your blog header just a bit. Come on, you are married to a GRAPHIC DESIGNER!!! Your blog header is not a good advertisement of his skills. =)