Tuesday, October 20, 2009

10 questions

Three things you are wearing right now:
new comfy long sleeved shirt from Target, jean capris I've had for about 5 years, a nursing bra that has seen better days :)

Three things you want very badly at the moment
caramel frapp with extra caramel, Kendall to nap longer than 30 minutes, a fairy to come and vacuum my house

Two things you did last night:
got my hair highlighted after over a year (which included the night off from bedtime-kid duty), watched 30 Rock

Two things you ate today:
grapes, hot chocolate with marshmallows

Two people you last talked to on the phone:
mom, Chris

Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
go to Bible Study, go to Walmart

Your favorite beverages:
hot chocolate, frapp, cola (I don't like non-colas very much like sprite, fresca, etc.)

Two things that have made you smile in the last 12 hours
having Cam ask me "how's it going mama?" when I walked into his room this morning, feeding Kendall rice cereal

One thing you wish you wouldn't have wasted TV time on
"Ghost of Girlfriends Past" -honestly, the fact that they talked about sex the first 15 minutes was annoying, so I ended up turning it off. Plus I'm tired of Matthew McConaughey's role he ALWAYS plays of, "I'm a sexy guy that no girl can tame".

Two things you will do today
go to Costco for our weekly family trip, take a walk with kids

3 comments:

Donna Stark said...

"How's it going, Mama?"--oh...that's too cute.

I have thought the SAME thing about Matthew McConaghy--EVERYtime you see a movie trailer of his, it's the same ole thing.

Ross and Amy Free said...

30 Rock officially funnier than the office.

Unknown said...

oooo i want to see a pic of your highlights!! :) VERY sweet about Cam!!