Friday, October 16, 2009

he is off!



Chris left this morning for Las Vegas. I had surprised him by booking two nights with his two best friends, Noah and Jeremy. They have gone several times before, a couple times with us wives. I'm so surprised and excited that it all worked out considering Noah lives in Oregon and Jeremy's wife is expecting their second child. The weekend will be more work on my part without his help, but I've made a couple plans with a friend and my mom, so I'm sure it will go by quickly. So with a bag of gooey bars I made for their trip and a few sets of clothes, Chris drove off this morning and I already can't wait to hear all about it!

1 comment:

susan said...

You are an A PLUS wife to plan all this for him!!!! He must feel so loved and valued. What a great gift!!! Well done. =)