Friday, October 30, 2009

halloween happenin

Tonight I took Cam to our church's Halloween carnival. Chris stayed back with Kendall. He was SO cute and we had such a fun night. I liked having it be just him and I, allowing me to focus all my attention on him. Our church does an amazing job on the event and I can't wait until next year when Cam will love it even more.

I loved how the booths were so little kid friendly. And it didn't matter how far off they were in throwing the bean bags...they always got some candy!



A couple months back Chris and I met a couple at a park here in town. We hit it off and have gotten together a few times. I invited them to come tonight and we had a fun time hanging out together.



This fire truck was parked right at the entrance. Cam headed right toward it and got a big kick out of getting inside and looking it all over. :)

2 comments:

Donna Stark said...

Oh, he was SO cute in his superman costume!! So glad your friends enjoyed it to.

Bonnie said...

We had fun, too! I figured that we probably would not run into each other since we went at about 7:45. I was very impressed with how it was organized and spread out so that there wasn't a mad crush in one place. I'm glad that we took Daniel. I really liked the "Trick or Treat Trail" - it was so adorable with all of the camping gear! :)