Tuesday, May 18, 2010

2 things

2 things I did yesterdayy: Walked to the park with Cam riding his Big Wheel; read some of my book, Seabiscuit (really enjoying it)

2 cute things the kids did: While Cam was riding to the park, he would very carefully ride around the numerous Potato Bugs that lined the sidewalk; Kendall SCARFED her muffin I gave her (she is not interested in the least in baby food anymore)

last 2 clothing items I bought: plain brown t-shirt; denim short jumper (Chris says it look a little too J-Lo, so I'm not sure I'll keep it)

2 things I ate yesterday: wheat thins; white chicken enchiladas

2 random things about me: when I eat peanuts, I'll dig around for the whole ones. I don't like halves; I don't like to change clothes during the day. Once I shower, I want to put on what I'll wear all day. So if I'm going somewhere that night, I'll put something on in the morning that I can wear that evening.

2 TV shows I last watched: 30 Minutes Meals, Giuliana and Bill

2 things I don't like: How much the dogs bark next door. We've had to start napping Kendall in my closet because she is such a light sleeper and kept waking up; chopping onions (I should just break down and buy the pre chopped)

last 2 people I talked to on the phone: Jen; my mom

2 things I'm thankful for: what a great hands-on dad Chris is; Dr. Laura podcasts for my walks

5 comments:

Donna Stark said...

Do you have a food processor? That makes quick work of chopping onions & you could chop up a bunch to keep in a zip lock. And while it's out, you could do the same with carrots, celery, etc.

Barking dogs are a hard thing to figure out...my parents struggled with that--their best friends lived next door & their dog barked right outside my parents' bedroom window.

susan said...

I love these kinds of posts because I always learn something new, no matter how well I know the person. And I'd like to think I know you pretty well!

What is a denim short jumper? And can you please model it for us - then we can tell you yea or nay. =)

The peanuts and clothes things are funny!

Anonymous said...

white chicken enchilladas? as opposed to purple chicken enchilladas? LOL. that is so interesting about the peanut halves!

Kelly said...

Karen, the "white" refers to the sauce, as opposed to the typical green sauce. :)

Charlee said...

Your lucky you have a place to put her when the dogs go off. Our neighbor behind us has 4 dogs and when they go out of town the dogs howl and bark all night!