Friday, May 7, 2010

my baby is 1

I simply cannot believe my baby turns 1 today. I'm soo in love with her and this past year has been wonderful. She truly is the easiest baby I could ask for. She is happy most all the time, even with skipped naps or a bad night's sleep. She smiles at the drop of a hat and giggles all the time. Nicknames thus far have included: Fat Cheeks, Sissy my love, and Angry Cat (since she can't be in your arms without reaching for EVERYTHING). I look forward to each morning she wakes up and couldn't ask for a better addition to our family. I LOVE YOU SWEET BABY!!!



3 comments:

susan said...

Oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY, sweet girl!!! I can't believe she is one either!!!!

Jessica said...

She is definitely a cutie! Happy birthday Kendall!

Angry Cat makes me laugh... that's awesome (and totally like Alayna right now too).

Donna Stark said...

Oh, I am so in love with her, too! One whole year--amazing! She does just make you feel happy to look at her big smiles.