Saturday, May 22, 2010

a few baby things

*I made my first successful Ebay sale this week. I was able to get $40 for my Seatbelt diaper bag (I've transitioned to a backpack). I'm excited and my Baby Bjorn will be next, once I'm done with it.



*How does one start out with 6+ pacifiers, and not only dwindle their stash down to 1, but dwindle that down to 0 right at bedtime? Not sure, but I'm sure I'm not the only one. So as I browse Wallgreens overpriced stash, I debate, "Do I buy two of her normal ones for $6, or four different ones for $4?" Not worth the risk, fork out $6. Thanks, Wallgreens, for preying on desperate parents. :)



*Top Baby things I couldn't have lived without:
- Baby Bjorn- both of my kids lived (and Kendall continues to) in this. I love how content they are and how it frees up my hands.
-Miracle Blanket- quite possibly the best swaddling blanket I've ever come across.
-Snack Trap- love how it's less messy and lasts Cam quite a while (great for car trips).


-DVD player for car- going to be honest and say that I use this more often with Kendall than I did with Cam. Due to the crying issues with Cam, this provides peaceful longer car rides for us...and it's worth it.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Good for you selling stuff on Ebay!

We have a huge bowl of binkies for each kid... I CANNOT be without those. They had the kind we used at Big Lots a while back and I stocked up.

I LOVE snack traps.

Jen Epperson said...

I too couldn't live without 3 out of 4 of those things! ( I just haven't tried the miracle blanket..but might need to!) :)
And I am right there with you on the binkie thing too--I swear they must get up and walk away...