Sunday, May 16, 2010

birthday girl

Yesterday we celebrated Kendall's first birthday. The weather was great and we had a nice turnout of friends and family. The bounce house we rented was a hit and WELL worth it for all the kids. Kendall did great. She never got overwhelmed with all the people, but she did need to mostly be in mommy's arms...which I didn't mind. :)

Chris's family stayed with us overnight and were a great help throughout the day. We had a good mix of friends, neighbors and family, which made the event very fun.

I have more pics of the actual party as well as family, but for some reason I can't download them from Costco, where my mom put them (they were on her camera). These next few pictures are AMAZING. My friend Jessica, who recently started her own photography business, offered to take some for us. They are gorgeous!!!



/





Today we took Kendall in her bounce house, considering it was FOR her. :) She loved it and could have stayed there all day!



My only regret from the day was the amount of food we had left over. Yes, I would much rather have had too much than too little, but the tight-wad side of me was bummed at how much pizza we had left over as well dessert. Oh well, if that was the worst thing of the day, I think we did pretty well!!

1 comment:

Donna Stark said...

Yes, it was a great and fun day! Good party, Kelly & Chris. And those ARE amazing pictures, Jessica! Beautiful!

That's a bummer you can't get mine off the Costco Photo site. Maybe it's only meant for people to be able to order prints from it. Does anyone know? I should try another site.