Thursday, May 6, 2010

ice cream soup

Ice Cream is good, but it has never been a favorite dessert for me. Despite this, I do partake pretty much every single night. We buy the big box of Skinny Cow Ice Cream sandwiches. I like to eat mine in a different sort of way. I don't like any ice cream super cold and hard. I like it VERY soft...like melted soft. Whenever we get ice cream from a shop, I'll let it sit for a long time before I eat. With my Skinny Cow, I put it in the bowl and microwave it for 15 seconds. Then it is ready to eat. You can see in the picture what the Skinny Cow starts out at on the right. How I like it is on the left. :)

2 comments:

Jana said...

Oh my goodness! That's a great idea!!! I like ice cream soft too. I eat the ice cream around the edge of the bowl as it melts. I'm going to try this!

susan said...

Oh I disagree, I disagree wholeheartedly!!!!

Soft ice cream, BLECH!!! May as well eat cold soup.

I like it very hard so you have to use a chisel instead of a spoon. =)