Sunday, May 2, 2010

weekend highlights

T-ball: Seeing Cam hit one of his hardest hits yet!

My mom: She got back after being out of the country (missions trip and visiting my sister) for 3 1/2 weeks! Considering we talk almost daily, this was a long stretch for me!! I got to talk to her after she landed on Saturday and it was great to hear her voice. :)

Holland Festival:
We've never been to this and it was such fun. Cam loved the bounce houses and game booths. We enjoyed hanging out with Jen and her family and trying Oliebollens for the first time. :) Here Kendall is enjoying her lunch...not quite as tasty as the fried donuts!



Quesadillas:
Chris offered to make dinner last night. He made deluxe quesadillas. Mine had meat, black beans, green onions, bacon, cheese, and homemade guacamole. Very good!



Disneyland: Today we met Jeremy and Ana and their kids at Disneyland. Despite the crowds, we had a fun time together. Kendall hasn't been since she was tiny and she actually enjoyed the carousel and Small World.





We are both exhausted, but it is a good tired because we had a very fun weekend. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun!!

I actually tried to clean the smudge off my computer screen until I realized it was food stuck to Kendall's face. ha! =)

I'm very impressed by Chris's dinner. But I'd like to know what was in HIS?? Does he eat beans???

Donna Stark said...

I had the same question when you listed the quesadilla ingredients...did Chris eat the black beans? If so, tell him that will open up vast new vistas to his healthy eating world!!

Oh, it was so great to hear your voice too! Can't wait to see you & Kendall...was great to see Cam & Chris yesterday at church.

Kelly said...

Sadly Chris's quesadilla did not include black beans. I even tried to get him to take a bite...to no avail. I will defend his non-bean lifestyle and say that he does enjoy refried beans. :)

Team Harry said...

The kids are soooo cute Kel!! Enjoy this age! It goes by soooo fast!! I can't believe Aaron will be 10 next month!