Thursday, April 29, 2010

board games

I think every kid has a favorite board game from when they were little. For me, it was Clue. I loved this game, trying to find out if it was Professor Plumb, with the candlestick, in the conservatory. I also liked Sorry and Aggravation (this one goes by many different names...it's like Sorry but with marbles).

The other day I was watching Tori and Dean and noticed she was playing Candyland with her son. I decided to give it a try with Cam and he loved it!! It's so fun now that he is old enough to play actual games. Not only does it give us something to do during Kendall's naps, but it's fun to see how excited he gets when we play.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to play with him too! And it's so good in solidifying "waiting your turn," too."

Love,
Mom

Charlee said...

Thats a fun one! We also have memory, and go fish(they have cards at target that are fish pics so its easy to play) Breven and I love game time!

Unknown said...

YAY for Candyland!! :) Another great one for that age is High Ho Cherry Oh--since Cam is so great with numbers I bet he would enjoy that one too!