Monday, April 12, 2010

feta


I'm in love with feta lately. I probably go through one container from Costco every week and a half. What do I put it on? Mainly vegetables. I'll heat up a bowl of frozen mixed veggies and add some feta while it's hot. It is super good. I'll also add it to salads.

When we first bought some, Chris liked the taste. However I've soured him on it due to the smell it makes when I mix it with veggies. Broccoli with feta is especially nasty to his nose. :) There is only one other food that I have eaten that has grossed him out. It was during my hot Grape Nuts phase. I used to heat up my bowl every single morning and he HATED the smell. But oh, it was just so tasty! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never thought of putting feta on vegetables! I'll have to try it.

Team Harry said...

I'm gonna try that on my vegetables!