Thursday, April 15, 2010

shoes


Back when Cam was a walking beginner, we purchased some Robeez shoes for him. They were pricey, but I had heard how great they were. They were awesome! I loved that they were super easy to slide on and that they stayed on. Now that Kendall is in the phase of needing shoes (she is no where near walking, but still standing a lot...many times in nasty park dirt), I want to get her a pair of good shoes. I don't, however, want to spend $25 on shoes she'll grow out of before I blink can.

So question is...do you know where I can get some Robeez knock-offs? I don't like straps, I like them like the pic above. Easy, easy, easy...that's my motto. I'd like get them at a store, rather than online (too hard to find her size and then try and find a similar one online). Any advice?

5 comments:

Jessica deBruyn said...

Sketchers has the same style as Robeez and Bobux. I had both the original Robeez and Bobux (both gifts, did not pay the money for them) and when Ava outgrew them, I found the Sketchers for $10, and they were just as good! For an even better price... check out a sketchers outlet if you have one nearby. =) Ava lived in these shoes until we moved to PA!

Bethany said...

Target has Robeez knock-offs! Check next to the infant stuff, not the shoes aisle.

Anonymous said...

I've gotten some at Target too, for about 12.99 but I've also gotten the real thing for Mia for 14.99 from the Stride Rite Outlet at the Carlsbad Outlets. I don't know if they have this store at the Outlets by you, but I'm contemplating a trip to San Diego to pick up a few because it was such a great deal. Since it's an outlet, it's probably a good idea to call and check if they're in stock before making the trip. I'll let you know if I end up going. It'll probably be the first week of May!

Charlee said...

Target $12.99 used them for Aubree and loved them lasted long, good colors and patterns and durable.

Jana said...

Targe and Wal Mart both have generic robeez, but the quality is not as good. You can buy robeez that are too big and because they're soft it's not a problem - then they last a long time. And I buy them in a neutral color so that they can wear them everyday. I've found that it's worth $25. Good luck!