Wednesday, April 28, 2010

a new favorite


These are our new favorite things. I know they aren't that new, but we just discovered how great they are. My theory has always been, "The more bread the better." However that isn't always the healthiest. :) These provide just the right amount for a sandwich or hamburger and they are only 100 calories. We get the 100% Whole Wheat and they are very tasty.

On an unrelated note, we had a great time this weekend when my brother and sister-in-law came to visit. Here are a couple cute shots at Victoria Gardens on Sunday.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo, i love them too! I use them for the kid's lunches!! :)

Jana said...

We love those too! They're only 1 point for everyone out there who has ever done weight watchers.

Team Harry said...

I've heard of that bread and now that you've mentioned it I'm gonna look for it.

Great pics of the kids! I wish I could squeeze them!!