Tuesday, April 13, 2010

HOLY COW!!!!


I'm having my mom's group girls over on Friday night. I wanted to experiment with the dessert and make something I had never made before. I went onto Bakerella and found the most AMAZING LITTLE THINGS IN THE WORLD. They are called Oreo Truffles. The ingredients? Oreos, cream cheese, and candy coating. That's it. They are heavenly. I gave Chris one bite and his response was, "You better hide those now." They are super simple, but just take a little time. Please, please make them.

Above is the professional pic. Below is mine. :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, I can't wait to try them!!!

Kristen Dacey said...

I can vouch for how amazing these are!!! I've been making them for the past couple of months and they are dangerously yummy!! We've been coming up with new flavors, too. Ryan suggested nutter butters with milk choc coating... those were a hit!

Anonymous said...

OH my! I am not a dessert person and those look DELICIOUS!!