Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

We had such a fun Easter this year. This morning, the four of us went to Ruby's for breakfast. Cam got a special waffle which he was really excited about (despite the fact that it was WAY overcooked!).


After Kendall's nap, we had a little photo shoot before heading to church. My niece, Hannah, picked out this dress for Kendall (but it was bought by grandma Debbie...thanks!!!). I think it is so adorable and different than the typical pink flower dress.





After church and another nap, we went to the park to meet my parents and some friends of theirs for a picnic. We did this a couple years back when my sister's family was visiting and it was a great success. It is such a kid friendly way to enjoy Easter. Here is a rousing game of t-ball that went on after we ate. Cam has gotten SO much better at hitting the ball and really follows through with his swing now.





Overall it was a nice, relaxing day. I wish I could have gotten a video of Cam saying, "He is risen INDEED!!!", but you'll just have to take my word for it that it was so sweet to hear!

4 comments:

Donna Stark said...

Yes, it WAS so sweet to have him reply "He is risen INDEED!" What a fun day! And those pictures on the couch are awesome.

Jessica said...

Glad you had a relaxing Easter :) Alayna also had a yellow and blue dress from Children's Place... but different... I love their clothes.

Team Harry said...

I"m sorry I haven't checked your blog in so long! Those pictures of the kids are absolutely adorable! I love the blue and yellow dress on Kendall.

Miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh those pictures of Cameron and Kendall are SOOOOO sweet! Kendall is just beautiful! DARLING!!