Thursday, April 22, 2010

as of late

*Kendall is coming down with something...something that involves lots of eye gunk. :( It also involves not wanting to nap and only sleeping 45 minutes all day today. On the plus side, she officially started crawling recently and I LOVE it. She is SO much more independent and can entertain herself a lot more. Yes, she does get into things she shouldn't, but it's worth it for how much she enjoys just exploring everywhere.

*Last night we watched the season finale of Damages. SUCH a great show. If you like suspense, twists, and great acting, I would highly recommend it.

*This morning was one of the tougher mornings helping in Cam's class. The boys I worked with weren't having great days. Getting hit by one of them was the low point. :(

*My mom finally got to Germany to visit my sister!!! She had been stuck in Moscow due to the volcano/ash. Woohoo!

*Chris and Cam spent the afternoon together. They included round #4 of Chuck E Cheese using that $15 coupon worth of tokens we found a while back. I will definitely be on the lookout for another one of those!! Anyway, I just got off the phone with Chris and they also stopped by the store to get me a magazine...as a trade for Chris watching basketball tonight. Fine with me! I love a good magazine. :)

*Made hamburgers the other night. Our key to success is putting one packet of Lipton's Onion Soup mix into the meat. It makes them SO flavorful and you can get away with using lean meat that way.

*The last two days it has rained on and off. I've gone on walks both days when it looked like there was a good break in the sky. Both times it starting raining about 3/4 the way into the walk. Luckily the shade on the stroller completely covered Kendall...but not so much me. :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

loved reading through the last few pages of posts :) I had some catching up to do! what a beautiful family! :) (and arent oreo truffles good?! yum!!!)