Saturday, June 5, 2010

all about Kendall

Chris and Cameron took a trip up to his parents' house this weekend. Kendall and I stayed back and have had a nice time just the two of us. So what have we done?

*We went over to my mom's and I left her for an hour. She cried hard at first, but my mom was able to distract her with some Baby Einstein. At least she was able to be distracted!

*We went to Inland Center to play in the indoor play area. She loves crawling around with the kids and I've been quite impressed with how careful the other kids are with her crawling around at their feet.

*I found an animal shelter and took her there to see the dogs. She LOVES dogs/cats and gets so excited whenever we see one on our walks. She was a little hesitant at first since they were all barking when we walked in, but she seemed to enjoy seeing them none the less.



*We've experimented with foods. She has proven to be QUITE picky. You can see how many things I tried during this meal. :)



*We played out in the backyard with the sprinkler. She doesn't mind getting soaked one bit! (I love how chunky she looks in the picture)



*She watched me clean our bathtubs with the best sponge in the world. What a difference!

*She suggested I go to Frugos since I needed a treat. How thoughtful!

3 comments:

sfitz said...

I love her hat in that bottom picture! Where did you get it? I am always looking for good hats that cover a lot for my whities. :-)

Kelly said...

My MIL bought it from Babies R' Us. She literally wears it every day for the exact reason you mentioned. Sometimes I don't even have to put sunscreen on because her face is always shaded. :)

Unknown said...

Where is the Inland Center? What did you do there? Sounds like fun!