Friday, June 18, 2010

today

What we did today:

*Took a walk with the kids to Staters to get a couple things
*Played Chutes and Ladders (Cam's new favorite) while Kendall took a nap
*Went over to my friend, Breanna's, to hang out and play
*Cam watched his new favorite show, LazyTown (talk about weird!)
*Cam took a big wheel ride while I pushed Kendall in her little red car
*Chris took Cam to Toy Story 3. He loved it!
*While they were at the movies, I took Kendall to Target. Got a Frappe from McDonald's on the way with my gift card Chris had bought me for Mothers Day (much better than roses, in my opinion!)
*At Target, decided to try on several things that I had no intention of buying (why would I torture myself??). These shorts were my favorite
*Baked some cookies for the nursery workers on Sunday. I want them to know how much I appreciate them making such an effort to keep Kendall happy while I attend church
*Discovered Kendall likes peanut butter, which I'm really happy about because it's healthy and has protein (unlike her food of choice, Graham Crackers)


*Currently watching, "Sweet Home Alabama" with Chris



5 comments:

susan said...

GOOD FOR YOU for showing thanks to the nursery workers!!!!!!! Sometimes I think people are so focused on thanking school teachers (which is great of course!) that they forget about the teachers at church/Bible Study/ AWANA who are building into our kids' hearts.

Kendall is gorgeous!!! Oh my!!

krista said...

That picture of Kendall is sooo cute. What a precious face.
How sweet of you to bake cookies for the nursery workers :)

cheryl said...

that picture of Kendall is sooo cute.
okay, not to be a downer, but peanut butter really isn't healthy. that and cheese i just learned are 2 of the worst things to feed your kids. bummer since that's practically all aubrie will eat. but the all natural peanut butter is supposed to be a lot better. its doesn't have as strong a flavor, but aubs still eats it the same. you may already use it, but just fyi. &almond butter is actually the best.

Donna Stark said...

I want to see Toy Story 3 too! It looks so good! Yea for one more food on Kendall's limited list!

Kelly said...

Cheryl, I'll have to email you about PB. We do use the all natural, but I'm still curious why it's not good. I know almonds are a better nut, but I thought all nuts were good...hmmm...