Tuesday, January 22, 2013

*Since Cameron didn't have school yesterday, I decided to take them for a hike.  The weather was amazing and we had such a fun time.  Zoe came along, which upped the "fun level" immensely for Cam. :)

What a view...


*Last night the girls from my moms' group table got together for dinner.  We had such a nice evening.  I have a great table this year and look forward to each time we get together.  Some years tables are a little more work to get conversations going, but this year we always have things to talk about. :)


*Cam HATES beans and so I rarely serve them in their regular state, only hidden in his muffins/waffles.  I'm so glad I finally took the time to learn how to make them myself. They are so easy and I basically saved $3.50 for this amount vs. what they would have cost canned.  Plus I don't get the added salt and whatever else is hidden in those cans. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who took the top picture? Zoe?

So you cooked the beans and then froze them? Pintos?

Mom

Teresa DiMillo said...

I LOVE our table and am so glad we never run out of things to talk about. I leave you ladies feeling so enlightened and happy! I love the honesty and laughter we all share. I'm so glad I have gotten to know you all. :)