Tuesday, December 3, 2013

cauliflower pizza? why thank you!



I can't believe I did it AND it was SUCCESSFUL!!!! I have been wanting to make pizza using a cauliflower crust for a while and I finally attempted it tonight. I could not believe the reaction. Cam couldn't stop talking about how yummy it was and Chris loved it. Yes, Chris loved a cauliflower pizza crust. Say what??!!! This was sooo incredibly yummy.  Before I link the recipe, note that I cut the cheese down by 3/4 and it was still amazingly tasty (I also doubled this recipe).

I will say that it's rather labor intensive, but so worth it when you think about how much healthier it is. I will make this again FOR SURE!! Here you go...

Note: The pic above is from the blog I pinned it from. I topped mine with cheese and the kids and Chris with ham and pineapple.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

This has always sounded so gross to me, but if Chris loved it then I might be willing to give it a try. Maybe when I'm trying to loose this baby weight :)