Friday, December 13, 2013

horses

*Last night was my second Jazzercise (of 10) and it left me feeling like my legs were made of Jello. For some reason it was much harder than my first time (maybe because I was more familiar with the moves?) While I was gone, Chris fed the kids dinner and let them sit by the tree.


I've wanted a food dehydrator for a long time and finally got one! A friend was moving and wanted to get rid of it. So far I've only made apples but they are delicious! I want to experiment with other fruits and veggies soon. The main issue is finding discounted fruit. I don't want to use expensive fruit to dry, so I have to wait until I spot bags of almost gone apples at our fruit stand, which isn't all that often. :(


Yesterday we went to a stable belonging to a friend of my mom's. The kids got to take a few rides around on her horse and they really enjoyed it. :)




The kids have been fighting coughs for a while and Chris got sick a couple days ago. Overnight it decided to hit me as well as I woke this morning with my bones just aching. I love kids' questions like, "Why are you sick?" :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear...so sorry to hear you're not feeling good. "Aches" sounds like more than a cold. Is it?
Mom