Monday, December 23, 2013

things

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Puffy vest I wear way too much 2. Skinny jeans I got at a clothing swap that are SO comfy (who finds hand me down jeans that fit great?! Woohoo!) 3. Ponytail...when am I NOT wearing a ponytail? :)

Three things you want very badly at the moment:
1. To find a library book that has disappeared. Frustrating. Frustrating. 2. Caramel frapp vintage my college days: Venti with whipped cream and caramel on bottom AND top plus more caramel around the cup.

Two things you did last night:
1. Went on another stroller Christmas lights walk. I'm kind of disappointed in our area this year. There are not many houses that went all out. 2. Received two plates of Christmas cookies from our neighbors. I love seeing what other people make. I tend to always go the chocolate route, so I was surprised to like a lime cookie included on one plate.

Two things you ate yesterday:
1. Vegetables topped with feta which Chris claimed "smelled worse than your normal veggie concoctions". 2. Skinny Cow microwaved with some graham crackers, topped with Cool Whip.

Two things you did yesterday:
1. Went to church 2. Went on a hike with my dad.



Two people you last talked to on the phone:
Mom, Chris

Two things you are going to do tomorrow: 
1. Go to Home Depot to hopefully get supplies for a craft I'd like to make. 2. Roast Smores over the firepit after our Christmas Eve dinner with my parents.

Your favorite beverage: 
Always Frappuchinos. Always.

Two things that have made you smile in the last 12 hours:
1. Watching Kendall's dance show she put on for me 2. Watching the kids' Advent activity for the day. Chris' aunt sent them a subscription to the most beautiful daily Advent activity on the computer. I actually love watching it with them. 

Two things you will do today:
1. Go to the library if I can find that stinkin book. I'm mainly upset because I don't want to have to pay for it yet we need a good load of books for our road trip up north later this week. :( 2. Watch a Breaking Bad tonight. We are making progress toward the end!

No comments: